BUILD YOUR FUND
The MCF works with nonprofit organizations to establish endowment funds and invests endowment assets, providing responsible fund management. Distributions from the fund are granted back to the nonprofit organization to be used at the discretion of its governing board.
Build an endowment that supports your future.
Advantages of establishing an endowment with the MCF
- Builds assets to ensure a stable future
- Provides a stream of income for nonprofits
- Allows acceptance of more complicated gifts or planned giving support such as gifts of stock, life insurance policies, and bequests
- Shows donors that long-term financial planning is important to your organization
- MCF’s experienced Investment Policy Committee, the MCF Board of Directors and staff. Read the MCF Investment Policy.
- For smaller organizations, it allows board members and volunteers to focus on your mission while the MCF handles the investments
All of the MCF Family of Funds are invested in a comingled pool at Fidelity. Our investment portfolio is carefully constructed and diversified across global investment opportunities to preserve capital while generating income.
Investments are monitored by the MCF’s experienced Investment Policy Committee, the MCF Board of Directors and staff. Read the MCF Investment Policy.